WHAT ARE BATTLE POINTS & RANKINGS
Battle Points are the FFWCT’s powered by National Flag Football’s reward and ranking system provided to teams throughout the year through participation in various affiliated tournaments.
WHAT ARE POINTS USED FOR
Battle Points will be used for determining seeding into our National Championship tournaments. Battle Points will now be used to determine the draft order for pool play seeding. Points will accumulate throughout the year and will determine our rankings for the top teams across each division from all over the world!
HOW DO YOU EARN BATTLE POINTS
Battle Points will be earned by participating in various FFWCT powered by National Flag Football hosted and affiliated tournaments. You will earn a set amount of Participation Points simply for playing, in addition multiplier points will be awarded based off of your team’s top 10 performance as well as bonus Champion Points for winning a division. See the charts below for a full breakdown of how many points may be earned at each event.
- Participation Points are awarded just for playing in a Tournament, per the chart below.
- Each team will receive 10 points for every tournament that they enter.
- Champions Points are awarded to teams who place in the top 10 of each division at a FFWCT powered by National Flag Football affiliated tournament, per the chart below.
- Points are based on how many teams are in your division x a multiplier of 100.
- Champions Points are awarded to teams who place in the top 10 of each division at FFWCT hosted or affiliated events, per the charts below.