1. Game length = 24 minutes (league play)/2 – 12 minute halves (Clock stops last minute of game)
28 minutes (tournament play)/2 – 14 minute halves (Clock stops last minute of game)
2. Roster = 12 Players maximum/3 players minimum to avoid forfeit.
3. SCORING: TD = 6 points / Extra Point = 1 point (5 yards), 2 points (12 yards) or 3 points (18 yards), Safety = 2 points
4. CONTACT IS ALLOWED – Open hand contact allowed between shoulder and waist
5. Center must assume a blocking position or take one step into pass pattern before he can be touched
6. One chuck of receiver allowed at line of scrimmage to 5 yds
7. All Players on Offense may run the ball, including the QB (Except in the “NO-RUN ZONES”)
8. The “NO-RUN ZONES” are located 5 yards from the goal line & the mid-field 1st down line.
9. LATERALS ARE ALLOWED!
10. All players are eligible to receive passes
11. Defense may rush from the line of scrimmage (1 yard off ball)
12. There is no 7-second count to pass the ball
13. All drives & changes of possession (except interceptions) start at the 5 yd line
14. Offense has 3 plays to cross the mid-field line or score a touchdown
15. Penalties =Offensive Penalties–Loss of down & yardage; Defensive Penalties–Automatic 1st down
16. Official Flag is “FLAG-A-TAG SONIC BOOM BELT” (All teams provide their own Flags)
17. Any ball that hits the ground will be ruled dead. Fumbles or Muffs are dead at spot
18. Ball must be snapped between legs, not off to one side to start play
19. All players must wear a protective mouthpiece, available on-site for a small fee
20. Flagrant fouls not tolerated. Player(s) will be ejected from that game, sit out the next game & pay a fine
21. Interceptions may be returned
22. Two (2) 30 second timeouts per game. One (1) 30 second timeout per overtime period.
23. Overtime – 1 extra point play from 5 yard line – 1 point (pass), 12 yard line – 2 points (run or pass)
or 18 yard line – 3 points (run or pass)
24. Roughing the QB also includes striking the arm when the defense tries to block the pass
25. Defensive players have to be one yard off the ball at the snap
26. Any player that comes off the sidelines during a fight will be ejected
27. All players flag belts must be worn properly. The hip points must face out. And the ribs on the flag
must be facing out. The referee will enforce the licensed flag and, if improperly used, will result in
a live ball penalty
28. No stiff arming allowed – considered flag guarding
29. Center snap – If ball hits ground, ball dead at spot
30. If player falls down, or if knee touches ground, ball is dead at spot –player may not get up and run
31. Teams will switch ends at half time
32. Footballs–Regular size for adult men, junior size for adult females and youth (boys & girls). All
teams provide their own Footballs.
33. Cleats are allowed but must be rubber. No metal baseball spikes allowed. Inspections will be
made on field
34. Field size: 60 yds long (including end zones) and 25 yds wide, (2) 7 yd end zones; (2) 23 yd
35. When flags fall off inadvertently, revert to a 1-hand touch between shoulders and knees.