ALL PARTICIPANTS will receive 1 FREE 5 day pass to BOTH Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Water Park, which is over a $200 value on it’s own! We will specifically structure the tournament to allow all teams to be able to enjoy the parks even on days we are scheduled to play! You can also utilize the tickets all the way through the start of the Fall season!
If you pay a deposit or player fee and are unable to attend, we will issue credit through our registration system which can be redeemed at any other tournament in the next calendar year. No direct refunds will be awarded. In order to be issued credit, you must notify us officially prior to the event starting and be removed from the roster to verify.
- Tents are welcome! We ask that if you bring a tent, you do not stake it into the grass or the turf. Please weigh them down with something you bring, but DO NOT stake them down anywhere in the park.
- Please remind your parents (not coaches or players) that there is a fee to watch the tournament this weekend. Gate fees are $5 per day, or you can purchase a one-time weeklong wristband that allows you in an out of the park all weekend for $10.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGE ALLOWED IN THE PARK! I understand that this could cause some problems, but as part of our agreement and partnership with Cedar Point, we are not allowing any outside food or drink in the park. There is water provided for players at each of the fields they will be using and we also have several hydration stations newly installed this week in the park for those who need it outside of the playing surface. We do have concessions on-site that are reasonably priced and conveniently located. Subway Sandwiches, Champions Grill and the Hot Corner. From Subs to Pizza, Hamburgers, Chicken Fingers as well. Bottled and fountain drinks, ice cream, Dip ’ Dots, Starbucks Coffee, Icee, beer and wine. Expanded Candy Shop on our retail store.
- There is a ropes course, playground area and other activities on-site so bring the whole family!
- We have on-site parking available at no cost. Please be courteous of others in this area and be mindful of the fact that athletes and small children will be moving in and out of the parking lot all day.
- Don’t forget to purchase your event t-shirt at our Custom Threads Tournament Apparel shop located just inside the gates.
- Restrooms are conveniently located inside the park. Please ask for assistance if you need help locating them!
- We offer an on site medic for all events. Please be mindful of the fact that they are here to help everyone, but cannot tape ankles, wrists, etc. We do provide this service to make sure that all our athletes are safe and taken care of. If you need assistance, please see a marshal at your field and we will call for that immediately.
- Each field will have a field marshal stationed there to assist officials, players, parents etc. Any questions at the field can be directed to that person. Questions about the game should be directed to tournament director, Justin Kijowski, or officials in a professional manner.
- A big talking point this past week here at the park has been coolers. COOLERS ARE ALLOWED AS LONG AS THEY CONTAIN ICE ONLY. WE WILL NOT PERMIT COOLERS FULL OF WATER, POP, GATORADE, SNACKS ETC. INTO THE PARK. ALSO, ANYONE WITH A COOLER WILL BE ASKED TO OPEN IT FOR INSPECTION UPON ARRIVING AT THE GATE. PLEASE RELAY THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR PARENTS IN YOUR CLUB.
- LAST, BUT NOT LEAST, ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND HERE AT THE PARK!
FORMATS: (team fees listed but also require $30 per player in addition for theme park tickets required by venue)
Morning Schedule Block (can play 1 format in morning and 1 in afternoon):
Afternoon Schedule Block:
*8 team minimum to qualify for cash prizes.
ALL divisions winners will receive a paid bid (free entry) to 2018 World Championships + Champion Medals
DATE: July 15-16, 2017
PRICE: Starting at $250 per team + $20 per player (included theme park 5 day pass)
BRACKET FORMAT: 4 game guarantee – 3 pool play games on Saturday plus single elimination bracket on Sunday for all formats.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 9th
SEEDING: All seeding priority to be determined by date of registration for all divisions.
RULES: All formats will be using official FFWCT rules found here.
And we have guaranteed lowest hotel rates! These specially negotiated lowest guaranteed rates will go fast so please reserve your rooms today! In most cases you will not be billed until checkout at the hotel, and prices will go up as we get closer to the event so book now!
One of the nicest sports complexes in the country, Sports Force Park at Cedar Point features 9 full length fully lit fields, a championship stadium field, pavilions, and tons of parking!