Battle Orlando Captains Meeting & Tournament Schedule Announced!
With Battle Orlando ramping up and teams look to start booking their travel, we wanted to make sure you had the full schedule of what to expect and where to be to get the most out of this amazing tournament experience!
Battle Orlando will be held on January 18-20th, 2019 in Orlando, Florida at the newly renovated Austin-Tindall sports facility, featuring hundreds of teams from across the world competing for over $30,000 in prizes! Click here for more information and to register! If you pay your $50 deposit by this Wednesday, October 3rd you will receive a $25 credit towards your remaining registration balance!
Wednesday, January 16th
Staff, officials, players and teams begin to arrive in Orlando!
Thursday, January 17th
- 1:00pm – 5:00pm – Officials report to Austin Tindall for Training & Walkthroughs – all officials who report early for training will earn an additional $3-$5 per game for the weekend, equaling around $100 bonus.
- 6:00pm to 11:00pm – Media Night, Captains Meeting & Bracket Draft at House of Blues Concert Hall at Disney Springs. Free Parking for everyone!
- 9:00pm to 2:00am – After Party at Splitsville Lanes in Disney Springs
Friday, January 18th
- 8:00am – 10:00pm – Pool Play begins for all adult formats
- 8:00pm – 12:00am – Family-friendly After Party at Dave & Busters on iDrive
- 10:00pm – 2:00am – Adults-only After Party at Tier Night Club Orlando
Saturday, January 19th
- 8:00am – 10:00pm – Final Day of Pool Play for all formats
- 6:00pm – 10:00pm – Family-friendly After Party at Medieval Times in Kissimmee
- 10:00pm – 2:00am – Official After Party Location at Club ONO in Orlando
Sunday, January 20th
- 8:00am – 10:00pm – Playoffs!
- Awards Ceremonies held throughout the day
- 8:00pm – 12:00am – Official Closing Party at NBC Sports Grill at Universal City Walk
Monday, January 21st
- FFWCT day at Universal Studios
What else will you be doing on your trip to Orlando? Comment below and make sure to share!